The sensors were developed in cooperation with the ISO/TS 16332 standardisation committee for the water separation ability of diesel fuel filters.
The installation takes place on test and inspection stands and replaces the previous manual sampling as well as other offline measuring systems.
Measurement by the Liebherr sensor system is based on the physical principle of capacitance determination in the high-frequency stray field.
In addition to their high precision and robustness, the measuring devices from Bad Schussenried are characterised by their reproducibility.
Once the system has been calibrated, further measuring points can be set up or devices renewed on this basis at any time without great effort. The plant thus always remains reliable, regardless of its previous term and age.
• Direct digital measuring process.
• Extremely high capacity resolution due to patented measuring circuit
• 30 measurements per second enable assessment of the dynamic behaviour
• Automatic reference equalisation every second
• Temperature-stabilised, regulated quartz time base (TCXO)
• High-resolution temperature measurement/compensation of the liquid.
• High-resolution temperature measurement/compensation of the measuring circuit.
• Extremely high water resolution due to optimum geometry of the coaxial condenser.
• Ceramic coaxial condenser.
• High quality stainless steel housing.
• Resistant against aggressive liquids/oils.
• Flow-optimised throughput with even cross-section.
• Simple process connection.
• Digital interface/networking.
• Data-streaming technology with automatic bus arbitration.
New Product Tab
Here's your new product tab.